Group Travel Operations Coordinator - Montvale NJ
Job no: 506714
Brand: Liberty Travel
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
The Liberty Travel Groups Operation Team is part of a fast-paced and exciting environment, providing full group support to Liberty Group Travel Teams. Liberty Group Travel serves a wide variety of clients including weddings, family groups, corporate incentives, and conferences.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the 11 Liberty Group Travel teams on all operational aspects. They should be highly motivated, organized, and place an importance on accuracy within the role. A successful candidate will have a good understanding of how to minimize risk, streamline processes, and create innovative solutions to everyday problems. They will work to ensure all aspects of group bookings are completed for each team.
- Review accuracy of hotel contracts
- Create room agreements between client and Liberty Travel
- Create and maintain websites using CVENT system templates
- Create rooming lists and net sheets
- Computer skills - experience with Excel, Outlook, and general understanding of computer systems
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of the travel industry
- Prior experience working with basic HTML formatting/coding or CVENT system a benefit
- Career ambition - You love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now