Travel Consultant - York
Job no: 506691
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: North Yorkshire
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Flight Centre is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK, and we are seeking ambitious and talented individuals to develop their career in travel in our York store.
- Instagram travel pics turn followers all shades of green with envy?
- Family members never know if you’re home, or out exploring the world?
- Friends always WhatsApp you to ask where they should go on holiday?
If you answered yes, we want to turn your travel fanaticism and love of helping people into a full-time career.
Why apply for a Flight Centre Travel Consultant position?
- Great Place to Work: We were voted 12th Best Place to Work in the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019
- Corporate Social Responsibility: we support charitable causes, choose ethical itineraries, actively work to reduce our energy consumption and have joined the Travelife Sustainability System
- Brightness of Future: we provide the career coaching and growth tools to help you manage your career, from year one and beyond
- Work & Life Balance: we offer in-house wellness and personal financial planning services, rotating 7-day schedule and a flexible, motivating work environment to facilitate equilibrium in your life
- Rewards & Recognition: we regularly celebrate employee contributions, from all-expense paid social events, uncapped earnings and a coveted spot at our Global Gathering in a secret international destination
- Travel Benefits: employees can look forward to highly discounted trips, familiarisations and a chance to show off to your friends
- Apprenticeship: we have a Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 training and certification in place
- Excellent Salary: your earnings are uncapped! We offer a base wage of £18K, however you can earn unlimited bonus on top. Average Travel Consultant earnings are £26K
What we’re looking for to be a Travel Consultant:
- Success in a customer service or sales role
- A track record of meeting goals and/or targets
- A wealth of international travel experience that you want to share with others
- Advanced computer skills and confidence to learn new systems
- Educated to a high level of education
- Fun-loving, hard-working team player
- A self-starting motivated individual with the desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own client portfolio
Don’t miss your chance to become a part of Flight Centre’s exciting global network and award-winning culture.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now