Emergency Assist Night Consultant - Homeworking
Job no: 506393
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Flexible, Homeworking, Greater Manchester
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
We are seeking individuals who possess corporate experience using Amadeus GDS, exceptional customer service and communication skills to work in a demanding and busy environment on a night shift pattern. Although this role is predominantly homeworking, there will be a requirement to work in the office based in Cheadle Hulme, at least 1 night per month.
As part of this dynamic team, office or home-based you will be expected to use your initiative to arrange emergency travel. This is a fast-paced role that requires attention to detail, fares and ticketing knowledge and strong time management skills. This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading Global TMC.
You are an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant, with GDS experience. Although Amadeus is preferable, cross GDS training can be given. You’ll need to have fares and ticketing knowledge, with a strong customer focus and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Additionally, we are looking for:
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly self and team motivated
- Ability to thrive with multiple challenges
- A team player
- Previous experience of working in a busy environment
- Ability to use intuition
- Strong written and spoken English
Extensive training will be offered to the right candidate.
This is a flexible role where your working environment can be office or home-based (on a case by case basis).
You’ll work night shifts 8.30pm – 8.30am on a rota 4 nights on 4 nights off (you’ll have a 1 hour daily break), with a salary of £30K - £32K DOE. Additionally, as part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
FCM Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that's the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful applicants may be required to complete a DBS and Identity check, completed by Flight Centre Travel Group.
Back to search results Apply now