Senior Data Analyst - Barcelona
Job no: 506388
Work type: Full time
Location: Spain - Barcelona
Categories: Information & Technology
FCM France & Switzerland is a tribe of 150 young and (obviously) handsome employees, who work from our offices in Paris, Geneva and Barcelona, and who are united by a single mission: developing and ensuring the best services and technology products, to support
business travelers in their trips around the globe.
You are rigorous, committed and autonomous?
You want to work with an international and talented team?
As a member of the Data team at the FCM Lab, you will work with junior data analysts to deliver qualitative analysis to our internal and external clients. You will develop new analysis and data visualisation models on business travel thematics. You will also be able to work on data science in order to help us to see further on our approach to data. You will be the point of contact for our junior analysts to help them grow.
- Creating and automating internal and external reports
- Contributing to the development of jaw-dropping dashboards to help data visualisation and more effectively surface the group’s findings
- Processing data to implement automatic solutions to obtain usable data
- Controlling and improving our KPIs
- Developing new analysis related to business travel
- Mentoring our junior analysts
- You are comfortable working in English
- 3 or more years of experience in Business Intelligence or a similar role
- Excellent organisational and problem solving/decision-making skills with keen attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Experience and demonstrated competence in database MySQL / PostgreSQL, Python, R, Qlik Sense is required
- You are familiar with the Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Basic knowledge of Machine learning and GitHub is preferred
- Sense of humour required
As well as being a fun company to work at, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive package: health insurance & entrances to conferences
- The opportunity to work with an international talented team
- Flexible working-time
- A table tennis on the terrace and a gaming room!
- A kitchen area with free snacks, fruits and drinks
- Free language lessons (English, French or Spanish)
We truly think personality is important: if you are eager to learn and want to go out your comfort zone, you would probably fit at FCM !
Contract type: permanent, full-time
Salary: according to profile
To be filled immediately
What it’s like to work at FCM France & Switzerland
- Highly motivated, fun and enthusiastic people… you will love your colleagues!
- A fast-paced company with tremendous growth… 30% per year on average!
- An international network, with peers in London, Singapore or Sydney…
- An advanced technology and a pioneering innovation spirit
- A modern and human management, with rewards for commitment and performance
But also: karaoke nights in Paris, crazy table tennis tournaments in Barcelona, or after work at the very foot of the ski slopes in Geneva! #workhardplayhard
Back to search results Apply now