Data Analyst, Global Data - Brisbane
Job no: 506348
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Strategy
Join our growing, global company
About the Opportunity:
The Global Data Analyst within the Global Data team is to provide collection, consolidation, and reporting functions, with emphasis on improving data quality and efficiency across the 90+ markets in FCMs business.
The role primarily includes responsibility for analysing data that assists in identifying the cause of data quality issues across our data streams. The analyst can also assist in providing data reporting to critical customers.
The role also may collaborate with internal stakeholders, including market data loaders, implementation teams, and key business stakeholders, to identify the cause of data-related issues and work alongside the Global Data Leadership to assist in driving strategic resolutions to global data issues.
The Global Data Analyst needs to possess robust analysis and data troubleshooting skills; experience in collecting and manipulating large data sets is essential. The Analyst should have confidence in the advanced use of excel and experience in data tools such as PowerBI. Also, working knowledge of travel data, including online and GDS bookings, invoicing, hotels, air travel, is beneficial.
The Global Data Analyst may be requested to perform training with markets according to defined process standards to enable these markets to efficiently and consistently provide quality data. This work also involves but is not limited to the following responsibilities, in part or in full as required –
- Day-to-day management of individually allocated tasks and projects, including the setting of deliverables, dates, and tracking of progress towards completion
- Engagement with key stakeholders
- Maintain high levels of data integrity, accuracy, and compliance through support functions such as training, documentation, and assistance in testing when appropriate
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
- Monthly awards nights, conferences, industry/social events, and the opportunity to attend global balls
Take the next step in your career, apply now!
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now