Business Development Manager - Aberdeen
Job no: 506257
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: Aberdeen City
Categories: Business Development
The award-winning travel company, Corporate Traveller, is looking for sales professionals to join Flight Centre Travel Group's corporate brand in our office as a Business Development Manager in a fantastic new team we're opening in Aberdeen. This is a travel sales business development role and we are looking for someone who is target-driven and highly motivated to join us.
What the role entails
✓ Trying to attract new clients to use our fantastic service
✓ Sourcing and contacting leads
✓ Networking with other professionals
✓ Visiting prospects, clients and other offices regularly
✓ Receiving top-notch support from a team of business travel consultants
Our clients range from fashion labels to financial institutions as well as multinational businesses with offices all over the globe. Typically, you'll be targeting companies with an international travel spend between £50,000 - £2M.
What we're looking for
✓ Determination to succeed in a sales role
✓ Confident and a fantastic outlook
✓ Customer-focused approach
✓ High energy and drive
✓ Aspiration to grow into a leadership position
In return, you'll be rewarded with comprehensive training and support from your sales team in addition to an incredible company culture, which has been featured in the 'Great Place to Work® UK' Best Workplaces for 9 years. You'll also gain:
✓ Uncapped earning potential. The average OTE is £35K - £40K but your earning is uncapped so your earning potential is huge
✓ Exceptional career progression. We're growing quickly, which means you'll potentially be able to rapidly move into a leadership role
✓ Fast-track leadership programme. We have an internal scheme which finds and develops the future leaders of our £1bn UK business
✓ Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 23 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
Here's a taster of our award-winning benefits package:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Unbelievable travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free and confidential financial guidance from our in-house financial team
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Free Perkbox subscription, with free coffees, cinema tickets and more
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, cycle-to-work scheme
- Bronze-level health cash plan and excellent pension and share scheme
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years and more...
If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now