Project Manager - New Malden (3-months)
Job no: 506256
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Information & Technology
Here at Flight Centre Travel Group, we have an exciting 3-month fixed term opportunity for a Project Manager to manage and assist with changes to the organisation’s global technology stack. You'll be based within our Head Office, New Malden (just 14 minutes from Clapham Junction). You'll work closely with product managers, development and UX teams, taking responsibility for globally coordinating the change management and project scheduling to meet outcomes and deadlines outlined in project plans. The project management aspect will require this role to liaise directly with the Global marketing team who are driving the projects across the business, as well as many senior stakeholders and third-party agencies.
- Maintain tactical day-to-day aspects of discovery, validating, documenting and delivering business projects
- Provide relevant documentation surrounding a project
- Meet the guidelines and adherence of the Flight Centre Project Management methodologies
- Liaise closely with Business Process Owners and Core Systems Analysts
- Identify and present budgetary costs
- Develop and manage project plans
- Facilitate project review and stakeholder meetings, presenting progress, risks and decision points
- Follow resource allocation procedures
- Assist in the design and implementation of new and existing systems
- Help identify critical business requirements
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity & availability of information
- Perform ongoing identification and mitigation of potential risks & their probable business impact.
- Chair and prepare material and reports for your individual and team meetings and provide minutes
- Keep key stakeholders informed of progress
We're looking for
- Experience in Project / Program Managing using leading methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of the computing industry.
- ITIL qualified (preferred)
- Knowledge of ISO27001 security standard (preferred)
- Experience of Microsoft Technologies
- Advanced MS Project Skills
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Project management skills.
- Experience of working to and exceeding targets
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning understanding new technologies
- Proven experience in commercial engagements, including contract negotiation, implementation and impact analysis
The rewards and benefits
For the Project Manager role, we offer a competitive salary of £60K-£75K DOE pro rata plus generous incentivised bonuses, whereby you will be rewarded each month based on targets that you meet and exceed. This is an exciting time for the business, as our business plans involve our corporate space spreading across Europe, offering you huge potential to progress with it. On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Free and confidential financial consultations from our in-house financial team
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, cycle-to-work scheme and more...
'Flexible working' requests will be considered where possible for example flexible start and finish times, home working (occasional), working from another office.
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work®), reaching an all-time high of 12th place this year. If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now