Flight Centre is a world-leading award-winning travel experience selling company, with multiple stores in countries throughout the globe - it's pretty amazing! Due to our success and growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic travel consultant (travel agent) in our store.
✓ Learn about a diverse range of countries, including a focus on Australia (where Flight Centre was founded!)
✓ Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base salary of £20,000 (OTE of £28K)
✓ Work in a fantastic store environment with a friendly team
✓ Receive great travel opportunities
✓ Enjoy award-winning benefits
Do you want to:
✓ Learn more about destinations in the world?
✓ Sell amazing travel experiences?
✓ Build a customer portfolio?
✓ Develop a career within travel?
✓ Be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary and benefits?
If so, this is the role for you. With outstanding training, Flight Centre literally offers you the world and opens doors to its management pathway.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
- A high level of education (desirable)
As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week).
Our fantastic benefits include:
- Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 training and certification
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Increased annual leave after just 1 year
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We’re proud to have received the accolade of being listed 12th in the ‘Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2019’.
Join us in our success and start selling incredible travel experiences!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.