Enterprise Sales Director, Asia
Job no: 505828
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Development
We’re looking for a fabulous Enterprise Sales Director who wants the world to know how awesome we are, who isn’t satisfied with just any solution but loves an extreme challenge to develop an excellent travel solutions to our clients. If you believe you have hunter’s instinct to help us achieve over 130% in profit this year, you need to get in touch with me.
About the Opportunity
Due to rapid expansion, we are seeking hungry and experienced sales professionals to join the team in Singapore. In a highly visible role, you will be responsible for acquiring large multinational corporations, so that they start managing their travel through FCM. Reporting into the Director of Sales, Asia, you will have the opportunity to be a key part of FCM’s continued growth across the region. You will have the chance to develop your skills and work with entrepreneurial leaders across the world to win FCM’s largest global clients.
Apart from being named “World’s Leading Travel Management Company” by World Travel Awards, we have been named “Best Workplace Culture & Employee Engagement” in Singapore in 2017 and “Best Workplace to Work For” in China in 2019. With these awards, you can be ensured that you are joining a workforce that are highly engaged as we continue to uphold our global FCTG philosophy within our local culture.
- 8+ years’ solid track record of successful B2B development/sales (sales experience in the travel industry is a plus).
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- A passion for travel and the travel industry.
- Strong skills in communication and persuasion.
- Self-motivated, independent with strong interpersonal skills and a hunger for success.
- Ability to develop relationships at a strategic level.
- Ability to conduct presentations/product demonstrations in a confident/engaging manner.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to engage with various levels of staff and management.
- Sound commercial knowledge, with the ability to analyse financial data and build a value-driven business case.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce.com (or similar).
Key duties and responsibilities
- Achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales and total transaction value (TTV) targets.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to target key prospective accounts.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospection methods.
- Be the face of FCM and represent us when meeting key decision makers, in order to create new sales opportunities and foster successful and solid relationships with them.
- Become an expert in FCM’s service and value proposition.
- Use a ‘challenger sales’ methodology, delivering strong sales presentations and articulating FCM’s service and value proposition in a passionate and concise manner
- Accurately forecast projected sales revenue
- Write value-driven customer proposals and create highly professional responses to RFI/Ps to maximise win-rates.
- Effectively capture and communicate customer requirements internally, completing timely handovers of closed sales to the account management team, providing the key details needed to maximise the TTV with FCM.
- Collaborate with other internal departments (finance, operations, product, HR) where necessary to resolve other client-related matters.
- Consistently use Salesforce CRM database to manage activity and results, using reporting to analyse performance and identify areas of self-improvement.
- Always act in the best interest of FCM, operating within our philosophies.
- Communicate with leadership on all relevant issues in a timely way and deliver reports/analysis requested by management in a thorough and complete manner
What is it in for you?
- Attractive & compelling compensation on offer
- Work in a fast-growing region alongside with a high performing team
- A work environment that expose you to many different nationalities and culture
FCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer searching for talented, driven people who have a desire to build a rewarding career in a company that loves to celebrate your success! By joining the FCM team, you'll discover first hand why we're recognised around the world as an outstanding employer.
Interested? Apply today to explore this amazing opportunity!
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now