Travel Associates Assistant Business Leader - Maroochydore
Job no: 505770
Brand: Travel Associates
Work type: Full time
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail, Corporate Travel
- Are you an experienced travel consultant looking to work for the best of the best?
- Enjoy Monday to Friday appointment style business.
- Work with a premium brand with a targeted and loyal customer base.
- Lucrative opportunity; Deliver outstanding customer service for big rewards.
About Travel Associates
As the industry's premium travel brand, we offer a premium way of working for our people.
Join us and take advantage of the benefits you deserve.
- Autonomy, freedom and flexibility
- Tailored experiences with premium product
- We make appointments and build relationships
- Surround yourself with the best in the business
- Enjoy high-end educationals unlike any other
80% of our consultants have at least 10 years industry experience and all a lifetime of personal travel experiences to draw from. This, combined with a genuine passion and commitment to exceptional customer service, means that Travel Associates consultant will tailor make a holiday perfectly suited to our customers.
Travel Associates is a boutique travel agency with a total focus on uncompromising customer service. With 45 businesses in Australia and locations in North America and New Zealand, enquiries are through appointment only and customers enjoy a private and uninterrupted environment to have their travel plans organised by a consultant.
About the Opportunity
Are you an experienced consultant who’s excelled in the retail environment and wondering what’s next? If travel and your customers are your passion, then take your career to the top and work with an exclusive and premium luxury travel brand. This is a unique opportunity to do what you love in a boutique environment with a like-minded team.
Working with a discerning traveller market, you’ll be servicing an extensive customer base, as well as your existing customers through appointments and a low volume / high conversion model, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver a true travel consultant experience.
Travel Associates amazing benefits include:
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm - weekends by appointment only
- Work in luxurious surroundings with like minded and experienced staff
- Opportunities to advance your career into leadership
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Generous commission structure
- Exceptional learning and development pathways
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a boutique brand, catering to the discerning traveller. Build your client base within this niche market, and take your career to the next level.
Take the next step in your career with a company that’s focused on helping thousands of people to ‘live their best life’. Apply now!
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now