Marketing Manager - New Malden
Job no: 505736
Brand: Global Corporate Marketing
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
FCM Travel Solutions (part of the award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group) have a fantastic permanent opportunity for someone to join as a full-time Marketing Manager for the UAE based in New Malden, with travel to Dubai. The ability to speak French and / or Arabic is a significant advantage for this role as the role will involve working with the wider MEA region.
As the dedicated FCM Marketing Manager for the UAE, you will be responsible for delivering the strategic multi-channel marketing plan with a strong focus on digital marketing, aimed to support client acquisition, retention and growth, as well as establishing a comprehensive ROI reporting structure for all activity undertaken.
- Design and implement regular lead nurturing and lead generation campaigns from the planning phase through to reporting on results
- Manage growth and optimisation of lead generation programmes aimed at raising opportunities for the sales teams.
- Design and implement campaigns targeting existing clients to drive retention, upsell, cross sell and referrals
- Take ownership of all marketing and operations tools including marketing automation (i.e. Eloqua/ Salesforce)
- Audit campaign assets (landing pages, articles, social media posts, emails, whitepapers, eBooks, analyst reports, infographics, etc.) to ensure healthy traffic and conversion metrics
- Oversee paid acquisition channels including LinkedIn, Google and other third party online advertising platforms ensuring campaigns are optimised for maximum reach
- Develop and deliver an offline marketing strategy including exhibitions, events, PR (via a local agency) and advertising for both prospects and clients
- Localise and develop printed brand collateral (including a client magazine) and merchandise
- Support the sales and account management teams with marketing communications materials
- Manage regional internal communications
- Become the brand guardian for the region – including managing office branding
We are looking for someone with digital and graphic design marketing strategy experience, who can work well under pressure and can multi-task and prioritise their work according to changing business objectives and requirements. Excellent communications skills are essential for this role, as you will be working closely with the regional brand leadership team, internal teams, external suppliers and corporate clients. You will be a hard-working individual who can combine both creative and analytical thinking to implement a strategic plan which delivers on the brand’s objectives.
Salary and Benefits
In return, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and an unbelievable bevvy of benefits:
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 25 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
- Unbelievably discounted travel. We pass on fantastic rates to all our staff
- Industry renowned social events. Summer balls, awards nights and more
- Exceptional career progression. We focus on progressing all our staff and offer an array of career opportunities
- Free and confidential financial guidance. Our own in-house financial team
- Free health consultations. Our own in-house fitness team run competitions and give discounted gym memberships
- Active Hour. We encourage everyone to get active by giving an hour a week to exercise
- Wellness package. We offer discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, mindfulness awareness, cycle-to-work scheme
- Bronze-level health cash plan. Claim cash back for dentist, opticians, chiropractors and more
- Excellent pension and share scheme. Opportunity to buy shares at discounted rates
- Season Ticket Loan. We pay upfront and you pay back via salary sacrifice
- Three-month sabbatical. We reward long-term employees by offering sabbaticals
This is an unbelievable opportunity to join a highly successful fast-paced travel company. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now