NDC Aggregator Product Owner - New Malden (6 mths)
Job no: 505579
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Wholesale & Product
The Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) global NDC strategy is focused on working with our global GDS partners and preferred airlines to ensure we are able to deliver content seamlessly, maximising the benefits in can bring, minimising any disruption to our business whilst protecting the commercial models that exist. With that in mind, we’ve a fantastic 6-month opportunity to play an integral part of our Global Air Distribution team in our NDC Aggregator Product Owner role, based in our Head Office in New Malden.
You will work closely across all Flight Centre brands to implement the air content distribution strategy and will be the key point of content to selected NDC aggregators, ensuring that the technical requirements are delivered in line with our overall strategy. Due to the importance of this program, we are looking for someone comfortable working with suppliers around decisions and roadmaps.
- Support technical delivery of the FCTG NDC strategy for the EMEA region, using key aggregators
- Work with different teams to roll out technical solutions
- Ensure all proposed solutions are in line with company objectives and enhance customer experience
- Oversee the technical migration of any NDC solution and support the wider business through this process
- Deliver regular, robust reporting on use of named aggregators across each market / brand
- Work with brands and aggregator to understand commercial implications of NDC
- Work closely with technology partners, such as Amadeus & Travelfusion to deliver NDC solutions
- Assist corporate solutions owners (eg Concur, Arrivon, ISOS) to ensure that NDC solutions are integrated fully, delivering the industry promised customer experience
- Provide constructive feedback to suppliers to drive future roadmap developments based on identified opportunities for FCTG and test results
- Support project team in creating and maintaining project streams, risks and issues logs
- Represent NDC within EMEA on technical NDC topics
- Gain an understanding of wider technical changes planned within FCTG (such as SAM, MidBack Office etc) to identify future impact of projects
We’re looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience in travel industry (preferably technology led)
- Experience with GDS systems
- Good working knowledge of NDC and the interrelationship with travel product distribution systems.
- Ability to drive through change and industry disruption through the business
- Able to understand both risks and opportunities from technology disruption and help process experts minimise internal disruption
Salary and Benefits
The NDC Aggregator Product Owner will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus fantastic benefits.
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 25 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
- Unbelievably discounted travel. We pass on fantastic rates to all our staff
- Industry renowned social events. Summer balls, awards nights and more
- Exceptional career progression. We focus on progressing all our staff and offer an array of career opportunities
- Free and confidential financial guidance. Our own in-house financial team
- Free health consultations. Our own in-house fitness team run competitions and give discounted gym memberships
- Active Hour. We encourage everyone to get active by giving an hour a week to exercise
- Wellness package. We offer discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, mindfulness awareness, cycle-to-work scheme
'Flexible working' requests will be considered where possible for flexible start and finish times.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now