Contract Technical Business Analyst - Remote
Job no: 505496
Brand: Flight Centre Technology
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Information & Technology
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has a great opportunity for a hardworking and motivated individual to join our award-winning company as a Business Analyst. Candidate must have experience working within an application development environment, and needs to be a keen documenter of both source code and application design. Role involves working with business partners across the globe to help derive application requirements and functionality. The candidate should have the ability to be able to boil down complex technical design into simple concepts. The individual must have a track record of developing code that is secure, auditable, and is in direct contact with sensitive personal information.
- Identify and document high level business needs and requirements.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical reporting & data requirements.
- Produce estimates for communication and sign off by stakeholder.
- Conduct peer reviews on process flows, user stories, acceptance criteria and other functions of required documentation.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and external vendors to achieve projects goals.
- Liaise with development team, architect and members of the development team to establish best solution for new work.
- Communicate and work with other members of the development team closely to ensure project and business needs are met.
- Maintain technical knowledgebase for support teams.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar technical role
- Ability to deliver key business focuses while effectively managing relationships
- Constructive conflict resolution skills
- Clear analytical thinking skills
- Sound business acumen
- Demonstrated project-management and time-management skills
- A commitment to personal learning and development
- Experience with JIRA(GreenHopper) or similar scrum board
- Concur Compleat experience preferred
- Although not essential, a college degree in a related field is preferred
Back to search results Apply now