Internal Recruitment Consultant
Job no: 505489
Work type: Full time
Location: Auckland, Central
Categories: People & Culture
An exciting opportunity has opened in our highly successful in-house Recruitment Team. We're NZ's largest travel company and one of the country's top places to work.
About the role
Our Careers team manages the Recruitment function across all brands in the New Zealand Flight Centre Travel Group.
You will hold a portfolio of retail stores nationwide as well as head-office roles. You’ll have complete ownership for the full end to end recruitment process of your portfolio – from developing effective professional relationships with key business leaders, sourcing and attraction of candidates through to conducting interviews and/or assessment days and preparing employee contracts. You'll be a trusted Business Partner and advisor on all things recruitment. You'll also be an advocate for your candidates during the recruitment process and after they've started with the organisation.
What are we looking for?
- 1 year in a recruitment role -- we're the ideal next step for a candidate manager or administrator looking for ownership of a portfolio
- Excellent administrative skills
- Experience working towards KPIs or targets
- Confidence managing professional relationships at all levels of an organisation
- The ability to travel NZ-wide at least once a month
- PageUp experience is a bonus
What’s in it for you?
We offer a fun, high energy company culture focused on reward and recognition as well as an unbeatable living set of company philosophies designed to make you healthier, wealthier and wiser in your personal and professional life. Our environment is incredibly social and our celebrations are the stuff of, well, legends!
You’ll also receive
- Amazing personal travel discounts
- Social events that are the envy of the industry including international conferences and black tie awards nights
- Career development and global career opportunities
- Excellent gym discounts, free classes at work and a nutritionist on staff
- Free financial advice from Financial Advisers
- $500 towards your uniform - never buy work clothes again!
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic team player, ready to take on an exciting new challenge within an innovative organisation, then APPLY NOW!
Back to search results Apply now