Hiring Event - Travel Agent - East Brunswick, NJ
Job no: 505464
Brand: Liberty Travel
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Liberty Travel is HIRING!
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a fast paced, exciting industry?
We are seeking Travel Agents to work in our East Brunswick, NJ location.
Come in to chat with our Human Resource Representative for a speed interview for any location!
Wednesday November 13th, 2019
Between the hours of 10:00 AM - 3:00 pm
Please RSVP by submitting your application below
636 Route 18 East
East Brunswick New Jersey 08816
Responsibilities as a Travel Agent:
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Receiving payments and maintain financial documents
- Prioritize networking and building your customer database to meet and exceed profit, sales, and targets at the individual and team level
- Participate in travel related webinars, training sessions, and in-destination experiences
- Maneuver through our booking application systems. Sabre, provides Liberty Travel with a single source for all elements of the reservation and guest information
- Take direction and coaching; at Flight Centre Travel group we believe in daily, weekly, and monthly sessions with your leaders to help with performance
- Previous experience being commission focused, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Travel experience, as well as knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Experience in building, maintaining, and managing client relationships
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Professional, customer service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed independently, as well as part of team
- Able to work a flexible 5-day work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
What Flight Centre Travel Group can offer:
- $30K base plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you'll earn!
- Fully paid, 2-week in-depth sales and systems training at our in-house Learning Center located in our headquarters in Montvale, NJ (transportation to/from the training will be provided)
- On-going destination training to develop your skills and knowledge to help you better sell
- Discounted travel benefits, which include IATA’s travel benefits
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips
- Free and confidential access to our own in-house financial advisors
- Unbeatable company culture
- Benefits, including Medical, Vision and Dental
- Company matching 401k, and stock options
Location: East Brunswick, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now