IT Support Technician - New Malden
Job no: 505457
Brand: Flight Centre Technology
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Information & Technology
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has risen to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. Known for being an award-winning company to work for, we pride ourselves on our people and our customers. Due to growth and progression, we are looking for an IT Support Technician (Request Fulfilment) based in Head Office, New Malden. The Flight Centre Service Desk is the face of IT within the company and resolves around 80% of incidents/requests that are generated.
Within the role you’ll oversee, manage and coordinate all activities to respond to an IT support request and serve as a single point of contact until it has been fulfilled. You’ll provide a single point of contact and end-to-end responsibility to ensure submitted service support requests have been processed. You’ll determine which IT resources should be employed to fulfil the specific support service request, logging them accurately and you’ll escalate any service requests in line with the established service level targets.
IT Support Technicians (Request Fulfilment) are required to work within a shift pattern operating 08:00 to 18:00 7 days a week on a rota basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of MS Windows W7,W10, MS Active Directory, Exchange 2007, Citrix Environment
- Working with SLAs, KPIs and metrics
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking
- Working knowledge of Manage Engine Service Desk or similar call logging/workflow management system (not essential)
- 1st Line Technical Support (not essential)
- ITIL v3 (not essential)
Salary and Benefits
For this IT Support Technician (Request Fulfilment) role, you'll be rewarded with a £30K OTE salary. On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits:
- Unbelievably discounted travel. We pass on fantastic rates to all our staff
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 25 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
- Industry renowned social events. Summer balls, awards nights and more
- Exceptional career progression. We focus on progressing all our staff and offer an array of career opportunities
- Free and confidential financial guidance. Our own in-house financial team
- Free health consultations. Our own in-house fitness team run competitions and give discounted gym memberships
- Active Hour. We encourage everyone to get active by giving an hour a week to exercise
- Wellness package. We offer discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, mindfulness awareness, cycle-to-work scheme
- Bronze-level health cash plan. Claim cash back for dentist, opticians, chiropractors and more
- Excellent pension and share scheme. Opportunity to buy shares at discounted rates
- Season Ticket Loan. We pay upfront and you pay back via salary sacrifice
- Three-month sabbatical. We reward long-term employees by offering sabbaticals
Here in the UK, we’re proud to work alongside the best people in the industry, so whether you’re just starting your travel career or you’re looking for a new challenge, we have a place for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now