Evening and Weekend Part Time Travel Consultant - Cheadle (22 hours)
Job no: 505008
Work type: Part time
Location: Greater Manchester
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
FCM is a multi-award-winning global travel management company. We have been recognised globally as the World's Leading Travel Management Company at the World Travel Awards for five years in a row and as one of the best business travel companies, FCM has also won dozens of other awards as a global and regional brand. We're also considered as one of the best companies to work for - being rated number 12 in the 'Great Place to Work®' UK Best Workplaces 2019.
Due to our phenomenal success, we are seeking an out of hours Business Travel Consultant to join our fantastic Extended Hours Team (EHT) in Cheadle. EHT work 1730-2230 Monday to Friday and 0830-2030 weekends and bank holidays. This opportunity is for a part-time Travel Consultant working 2 evenings and 1 weekend per week, 22 hours a week.
Within this people-focused and sales driven position, you'll primarily be responsible for helping with the travel needs of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team. We offer an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition.
Salary and Benefits
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, you'll receive a competitive £27K salary pro rata plus an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
What We're Looking For:
- Solid experience in travel sales, working with a native GDS
- Strong educational background
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a DBS and Identity check, completed by Flight Centre Travel Group.
Back to search results Apply now