At Flight Centre, we’re a great place to work. And we’re not just saying that. In fact, we’ve achieved 12th place in the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019. So why not become one of our lovely Travel Consultants and experience it for yourself?
We are seeking a full-time Travel Consultant to join our friendly Dublin team. We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel - and not just a job. We might be biased, but we happen to think travel is the best industry! To join our travel-loving humans, you’ll need the drive to succeed in sales and an unwavering passion for exploring the world.
This varied Travel Consultant role will see you selling amazing travel experiences over a cuppa. You’ll inspire, inform and ultimately get people travelling. But never fear, before you begin your role, we'll give you all the training you need to boost your knowledge of worldwide travel, train you on airfares and sharpen your sales skills. You’ll then get to put this into practice in-store, tailor-making the perfect trip for every customer. Most importantly, we love our people, so you will receive ongoing training and development throughout your Flightie career.
We look after our people, so this is a unique opportunity to sell a product you love, while also benefiting from a generous bonus structure. The world really is your oyster as you will be in charge of your earning potential.
What You’ll Need
- Sales experience - this is essentially a sales role (the more you sell, the more you earn)
- Travel enthusiasm and experience – we need you to love the planet as much as we do, so you’ll have been to two or more continents outside of Europe
- Good IT skills – we aren’t chat bots, we are passionate about our personal travel experiences, but you’ll need to be able to pick up systems quickly to book the right holiday!
- Strong communication skills - you’ll need the gift of the gab to chat to customers
- Empathy – get to know customers, their travel style and budget, and have the ability to make them feel loved
- As people love to plan holidays over the weekend you'll need to be prepared to work Saturdays and Sundays (although you will only work 5 days a week on a roster basis).
Why Flight Centre?
Flight Centre is invested in its people. You are our greatest asset. Beyond our award-winning status, as a company it is the dedication to our team that keeps us on top of the industry ladder.
In fact, we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Uncapped earnings on top of a base salary of €25K
- Fun and helpful in-house travel team who will help you make the most of your Wanderlust… we’ve got some great staff travel discounts to use on your own holidays!
- Amazing fam trips to experience destinations first hand.
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies and more!
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team – so you can get that beach bod! – not to mention free health checks
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical – so once you’re well and truly inspired, take a great career break travelling the world
Please note: We will be holding an Assessment Centre for this role on Wednesday 23rd October.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.