Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle (6 months)
Job no: 504963
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Greater Manchester
Categories: Corporate Travel, Corporate
FCM Travel Solutions is a global business travel management provider spanning more than 95 countries worldwide. We have been recognised globally as the World's Leading Travel Management Company at the World Travel Awards for five years in a row and as one of the best business travel companies, FCM has also won dozens of other awards as a global and regional brand. We are seeking a maternity cover Monday to Friday Business Travel Consultant for 6 months to join our high-performance sales team in Cheadle.
Within this people-focused and sales driven position, you'll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.We offer an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition.
FCM Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. For this role, we're offering a base salary of £21K pro rata (an expected OTE of £29K pro rata). As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
FCM Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that's the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
What We're Looking For:
- GDS experience
- Travel bookings experience
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
START DATE: ASAP
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a DBS and Identity check, completed by Flight Centre Travel Group.
Back to search results Apply now