Onboarding Manager - London
Job no: 504939
Work type: Full time
Location: City of London
Categories: Corporate Travel, Operations & Professional Services, Business Support, Corporate
We have a wonderful opportunity within Corporate Traveller, one of Flight Centre Travel Group’s successful business travel brands, for an Onboarding Manager. This client facing role will onboard and implement Corporate Traveller customers where the account size is above £200K.
This is a project management role and on a daily basis you will be implementing clients following the implementation project plan. You will discuss the online solution design, create a statement of work (SOW), organise implementation calls, training and document production with the client. You will work very closely with the Business Development Manager, Account Manager and Expert Travel Consultant whilst they are onboarding the client both offline and online. You’ll remain available and visible to the client during the implementation. Post implementation, you will communicate with the client and gather feedback. You will monitor the time management of the implementation and any risks that could be associated to the clients and Corporate Traveller.
To succeed, you need to be pro-active as well as a team player with a sound understanding of the Corporate Traveller business and the products and services that we have.
We’re also looking for the following:
- Experience within an Implementation Manager or similar role
- A comprehensive understanding of implementation processes
- Online Booking Tool knowledge (Desirable)
- Project Management qualification (Prince 2 or similar) (Preferred)
Salary and Benefits
For this role, you'll be rewarded with a £34K - £38K salary, plus incentives. On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits that Flight Centre Travel Group is renowned for.
Here is a taster of our benefits:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now