Overnight Travel Customer Service - Montvale, NJ
Job no: 504779
Brand: GOGO Vacations
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: New Jersey
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail, Wholesale & Product, Wholesale
* Applicant must be commutable to Montvale, NJ for training. Will become a virtual agent once successful with training. *
* Shifts we are looking to fill are: 9PM - 5 AM EST or 10PM - 6AM EST *
GOGO Vacations has been providing US travel agencies and travelers with quality local and international vacations since 1951.
If you dream of being a travel agent but prefer to work behind the scenes this could be the brand for you. Keep your finger on the travel pulse while learning about this exciting part of the industry.
Our 24/7 Sales Consultants assist both our Travel Agent partners and the direct traveler after hours. The role will be a combination of support to our existing customers who are looking for help with their travel booking or a travel related emergency as well as servicing existing and new and bookings.
What you'll need:
- Proven & decisive problem solving skills
- Strong Sales Skills
- Great Communication skills, written & verbal
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work as part of a "remote" team
- GDS (blue-screen Sabre) experience required
- Calypso Native preferred
- Must have excellent internet service with hard line connection capability
- Must have dedicated and quiet work environment
What you'll be doing:
- Answer & handle calls to the GOGO 24/7 customer assistance line and Agent Assist line
- Provide full support to GOGO customers, resolving issues on the spot
- Handling sales inquiry after hours via phone.
- Provide the complete sales experience to new inquiry.
- Recording & communicating details of customer assistance calls back to the GOGO consultant and Team Leader.
- Various Shifts Available
- Must be flexible to cover day shifts or overnight shifts
How you'll be rewarded:
- Base of $38,000 annually
- Our own in-house Learning Center in Montvale, NJ - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running (2 weeks) as well as on-going training to further develop your skills and knowledge
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips
- FREE and confidential access to our own financial advisers
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Amazing company culture
Location: Montvale, NJ
Back to search results Apply now