Junior Graphic Designer - Montvale NJ
Job no: 504768
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
The Junior Graphic Designer is an integral member of the Creative Services team within Flight Centre Travel Group, USA. The position requires a well-rounded individual with experience in graphic design programs and print production.
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Creating design collateral including flyers, web banners, vouchers and store signage under the direction of the Team Leader / Art Director
- Prepare ads, flyers, posters, direct mail and web banners for multiple FCTG brands in multiple styles, utilizing and adapting established design templates
- Regularly update and create templated web banners, email graphics, billboards, and print advertising layouts for cooperative marketing tactics with partner brands.
- Develop and maintain template files that can be adapted for many uses and streamline the production process.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment, regularly collaborating with other designers and copywriters, as well as taking direction from the marketing teams, Team Leaders, and Creative Director.
- Regularly print, trim, finish & deliver in-house marketing print jobs as well as print requests from outside departments.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Marketing or Advertising creative department required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or a related field required
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office, including designing in PowerPoint. Familiarity with After Effects + Premier is a plus.
- Knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, color use, composition, use of space, and distribution of information.
- Experience within an in-house agency environment a plus
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about creating the best design solutions.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize, working on several projects at once, in a very fast-paced environment and often with tight deadlines.
- Be willing to jump in and design a variety of different assets and to learn new tools and software as needed.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now