Corporate Travel Consultant
Job no: 504656
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: Auckland, Central
Categories: Corporate Travel, Corporate
Corporate Traveller, the highly successful corporate division of the Flight Centre group is looking for a consultant to join our team. Walk into an established client base and a growing business with support of our dedicated business development managers.
We are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant (Corporate Travel Manager) to join our award winning service team. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that are going places, have a great team ethic and offer a sensational service delivery to their clients.
About Corporate Traveller
Corporate Traveller, part of the iconic Flight Centre Travel Group focuses on the travel needs of small to medium enterprises (SME). Our business has quickly emerged as a successful brand, known for our award winning specialised service and experienced consultants across our offices in New Zealand and overseas. In NZ, we currently have offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Palmerston North, Dunedin, Hamilton, Tauranga and New Plymouth.
Flight Centre New Zealand Ltd employs over 1200 staff across 10 different companies in NZ making us the largest Travel Company in NZ. Globally the Flight Centre Travel Group consists of around 30 different brands and employs 17,000 staff across 15 countries.
About the role
Our East Auckland team is looking for their next superstar! Walk into an existing portfolio and be part of this fun team, who work smart and play hard.
In the financial year just gone, this team were recognised as the number 1 Corporate Traveller team in the country and they qualified for our Global Ball in Las Vegas! Join this successful team; it's not an opportunity you'll want to miss.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a first class customer service to the client
- Transacting all clients travel requirements (including International travel bookings), in a timely, accurate, friendly and helpful manner in accordance with minimum standards
- Compliance with clients service level agreements
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and providing sound travel advise
- Actively developing client relationships
- Attending client meetings and client events
The ideal applicant
It’s imperative our clients continue to receive our award winning service delivery so we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate their own customer service and previous travel booking successes. To be considered for the role you will have previous travel consulting experience from travel retail, wholesale or airline environment.
You’ll also have;
- A track record of excellence in customer service
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy
- Great knowledge of travel and desire to achieve results
- The ability to think outside the square, work part of a team as well as the drive to deliver outstanding customer service
- And like us, you’ll have a passion for travel
What’s in it for you?
Unlimited earning potential! Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry pulling power are truly great. Our environment is incredibly dynamic and our celebrations and parties are the stuff of, well, legends quite frankly! You'll also enjoy a unique company culture focused on reward and recognition as well as an unbeatable living set of company philosophies designed to make you healthier, wealthier and wiser - both personally and professionally. We provide all our people with free confidential health consultations, financial advice and unbeatable career opportunities.
If you want to work closely as part of a dedicated and experienced team, don't let this opportunity be taken by someone else and APPLY NOW!
Back to search results Apply now