Head of Corporate Marketing Europe - New Malden
Job no: 504603
Brand: Global Corporate Marketing
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
The multi-award winning Flight Centre Travel Group is recruiting a Head of Corporate Marketing Europe within in our Head Office in New Malden. Reporting into the CMO EMEA, this highly sought-after role comprises responsibilities extending over our European Corporate Marketing teams on all three of our corporate brands: Flight Centre Business Travel, FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller plus our cievents division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying the FCM Global Strategy for EMEA. You’ll work with the General Managers of each brand to assist them to develop and execute a multi-channel regional marketing and brand strategy, which enables brand growth and profit plans. This includes the protection of corporate identity, internal and external communication, digital and content initiatives designed to meet core business objectives.
You will be prepared to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and be hands-on and you will also be both creative and analytical. You will possess the ability to collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders and team members at multiple levels within the business.
- Manage the EU Corporate Marketing team day-to-day providing leadership and support
- Build development pathway for individual team members, with monthly one-on-ones to review performance and progress
- Assist the Corporate Traveller Marketing Manager in overseeing brand strategy
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure a strategy is developed and delivered across the four key areas of digital marketing, primarily focusing on lead generation along with retention and growth:
- website development
- content marketing including social media
- email automation
- paid acquisition marketing
- Work closely with the CRM team to support lead generation, marketing database and ROI reporting
- Deliver monthly marketing performance reports, maintain budgets and budget tracking and reporting as required by finance team
- Together with the CMO and FCM Leadership team, develop and maintain annual regional marketing plan and budget for FCM Travel Solutions
- Develop and deliver an offline marketing strategy including exhibitions, events, PR and advertising for both prospects and clients.
- Assist with development of marketing strategy and budget based in other EU markets, ie France, Nordics and Germany.
- Lead monthly communication for the region to cover global initiatives and developments, share information and leverage the regional group activity
- Take responsibility for driving and improving FCM brand consistency throughout the region
- Work with CRM team for industry segmentation and database profile to create targeted campaigns
- Create and deliver an internal communication strategy
- Create and deliver marketing strategy for our cievents division
- Review and regularly audit FCM partner network social media and website to ensure adherence to corporate identity standards
- Take responsibility for co-ordinating client communication as required by Brand Leaders
Skills and Experience Desired
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification
- Significant relevant marketing experience with at least 3 years in a B2B role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and credibility across internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and presenting results
- An integrated marketing mind-set, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Experience in managing and leading a high performing team as well as communicating across national boundaries
- Strong budget and project management skills
- Experience in working cross functionally with other internal divisions
Rewards and Benefits
The Head of Corporate Marketing Europe offers a competitive salary plus the opportunity to earn incentives, as well as our award-winning benefits package that includes:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now