We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join us as Travel Consultants in our Glasgow Gordon Street store. You will wake up with a smile on your face knowing that your day will consist of selling fantastic far flung island getaways, luxury lush holidays, dreamy delightful honeymoons, exciting city breaks, adrenaline fuelled adventures and more!
We offer all our Travel Consultants a full training programme, with excellent support and progression opportunities. You’ll be in control of your earnings as on top of your basic salary, you’ll earn on everything you sell, which means more spending money to get away on the discounted trips we offer! Reward and recognition is top on our priority list so you will be rewarded for working hard. Every year we have a company-wide awards weekend in a different exotic location and in 2020, we’ll be hosting it in Brisbane, Australia!
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
- A high level of education is desirable
As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week).
You'll receive £18K salary plus uncapped earnings on top! Realistically, your first year earnings are around £26K.
Our fantastic benefits include:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan
- Excellent pension and share scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.