Business Development Manager - City
Job no: 504244
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: City of London
The award-winning travel company, Corporate Traveller has an exciting role for someone to progress as a Business Development Manager within Flight Centre Travel Group's corporate brand in City. This is a travel sales business development role and we are looking for someone who is target-driven and highly motivated to join us. We are an incredibly awesome company to work for, which is why we've received several awards including being placed 12th in the 'Great Place to Work® UK' Best Workplaces in 2019.
What the role entails
- Attracting new clients to use our fantastic service
- Sourcing and contacting leads
- Networking with other professionals
- Visiting prospects, clients and other offices regularly
- Receiving top-notch support from a team of business travel consultants
Our clients range from fashion labels to financial institutions as well as multinational businesses with offices all over the globe. Typically, you'll be targeting companies with an international travel spend between £50,000 - £2M.
What we're looking for
- Determination to succeed in a sales role
- Confident and a fantastic outlook
- Customer-focused approach
- High energy and drive
- Aspiration to grow into a leadership position
In return, you'll be rewarded with comprehensive training and support from your sales team in addition to an incredible company culture and an unbelievable bevvy of benefits:
- Uncapped earning potential. The average OTE is £35K - £40K but your earning is uncapped so your earning potential is huge
- Exceptional career progression. We're growing quickly, which means you'll potentially be able to rapidly move into a leadership role
- Fast-track leadership programme. We have an internal scheme which finds and develops the future leaders of our £1bn UK business
- Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 25 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
- Business ownership scheme. Reap the rewards of your hard work
- Unbelievably discounted travel. We pass on fantastic rates to all our staff
- Industry renowned social events. Summer balls, awards nights and more
- Exceptional career progression. We focus on progressing all our staff and offer an array of career opportunities
- Excellent induction, sales, product and leadership training. We empower you with the skills you need.
- Fast-track leadership programme. Opportunity to rapidly progress through the business.
- Free and confidential financial guidance. Our own in-house financial team
- Free health consultations. Our own in-house fitness team run competitions and give discounted gym memberships
- Active Hour. We encourage everyone to get active by giving an hour a week to exercise
- Wellness package. We offer discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, mindfulness awareness, cycle-to-work scheme
- Bronze-level health cash plan. Claim cash back for dentist, opticians, chiropractors and more
- Excellent pension and share scheme. Opportunity to buy shares at discounted rates
- Season Ticket Loan. We pay upfront and you pay back via salary sacrifice
- Three-month sabbatical. We reward long-term employees by offering sabbaticals
If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now