Paralegal - New Malden
Job no: 504232
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Business Support
If you’re a Paralegal looking to get more Contract Management experience and fancy working for a company that is award-winning and expanding, whereby you’ll flourish and grow with the company, read on!
Due to our growth and success, Flight Centre Travel Group is looking for an experienced full time (5 days) or part time (3/4 days) Paralegal with strong contract management skills to join our friendly team at Flight Centre’s European Head Office in New Malden (14 minutes from Clapham Junction). Reporting to our Legal Counsel, this role will see you provide general assistance on a range of legal matters, with a focus on contract reviews and negotiations.
Main responsibilities of the Paralegal:
- Reviewing commercial contracts (such as corporate travel service agreements, data processing agreements and non-disclosure agreements) to ensure compliance with required standards
- Liaising and coordinating with Business Development Managers and Account Managers across all European subsidiaries and brands
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer with a range of activities relating to privacy and compliance with data protection laws
- Assisting and responding to ad hoc queries and providing support to the Legal Counsel on matters such as consumer law, compliance, M&A, dispute resolution and IP enforcement
To be successful in this role we’re looking for:
- Degree in law, business, commerce or similar subject
- Good understanding of contract law
- Experience of working as a paralegal or contract/commercial manager (experience working with legal for large corporation desired but not essential)
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Rewards and Benefits
For this Paralegal role, you'll be rewarded with a £30K-£33K salary, with incentives on top and access to a wealth of fantastic benefits that include:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Training and Development courses for upskilling staff where needed
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
'Flexible working' requests will be considered where possible.
At Flight Centre, we’re a great place to work. We’ve just achieved 12th place in the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019. We have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now