Customer Information Analyst - New Malden
Job no: 504196
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Business Support
Flight Centre Travel Group has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. Due to our phenomenal growth and success, we are recruiting a Customer Information Analyst within our head office in New Malden (just 14 minutes from Clapham Junction). The need for good quality, timely and relevant customer data within Flight Centre Travel Group is paramount. You’ll be responsible for providing client facing management information (MI) for our corporate clients (FCM Travel Solutions and Corporate Traveller) and supporting the production of client MI for the leisure business (Flight Centre and Flight Centre Business Travel).
This exciting analyst role will be instrumental in the development of customer MI for the corporate business; designing and creating new reports used by senior business leaders to create and drive the strategic direction of FCUK. In addition the analyst will work closely with the corporate account managers in the production of routine and ad hoc client MI. Success will be the production of timely, accurate and relevant customer MI and ongoing improvement of corporate client MI in both quality and productivity.
What we are looking for
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of using SQL /SSRS
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
- Degree level education preferred
- Travel industry experience, passion for travel preferred
Rewards and Benefits
This Customer Information Analyst position is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a global multi-award winning travel company. You will receive a salary of £27K OTE. You’ll also gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now