Travel Consultant - Hays Galleria
Job no: 504125
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Are you looking for a sales role with a great package? If so, you've come to the right place!
- Amazing staff discount for flights, hotels, car hire, lounges, insurance and more!
- Uncapped earnings
- Familiarisation trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Management and leadership training
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 training and certification
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
What's the catch? Nothing! Come and work for us a full-time Travel Consultant in our wonderful Hays Galleria team. We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel (and not just a job). You’ll need the drive to succeed in sales and an unwavering passion for travel.
This varied Travel Consultant role will see you selling amazing travel experiences to your customers. Before you begin your role, we'll give you all the training you need to boost your knowledge of worldwide travel, train you on airfares and sharpen your sales skills. You’ll then get to put this into practice in-store but will receive ongoing training and development.
What You’ll Need
Ideally, you’ll have some sales experience because this is essentially a sales role (the more you sell, the more you earn). We’re looking for people who are excited about travel and believe it’s the best thing money can buy. You will also need good IT skills, strong communication skills and the ability to make your customers feel loved. As our stores are popular on the weekend, you'll need to be prepared to work weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week on a roster basis). You'll earn £20K base salary but you'll reap the rewards when you start selling... the average earnings in year one is around £28K.
Flight Centre regards its people as its greatest asset and has consistently been recognised as an employer of choice internationally. It is the dedication to our team that keeps the company on top of the industry ladder. We’re proud to work alongside the best people in the industry, so whether you’re just starting your travel career or you’re looking for a new challenge, we have a place for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now