Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. Known for being an award-winning company to work for, we pride ourselves on our people and our customers. Due to our growth and success, we now have an excellent opportunity for an Product Management Accountant for 3-4 months to join us in our head office in New Malden (14 minutes from Clapham Junction).
The key purpose of this role is to provide commercial expertise and business support to our Air Product and Product Nation teams to ensure our strategic goals are achieved and all opportunities are realised. You’ll implement sufficient financial controls to ensure our Air Product results are accurate and all financial risks are mitigated.
- Assisting key leaders with understanding financial implications of business decisions
- Developing and maintaining reporting processes and systems which allow businesses to report and track KPIs
- Providing appropriate levels of challenge with the aim of maximising profits and achieving their strategic objectives
- Developing and maintaining appropriate levels of internal control to manage risk and protect business profit and ensuring efficient operation
- Ensuring business leaders are operating within financial minimum standards
What we are looking for
We are looking for somebody with the ability to provide financial insight and support to commercial business leaders. You'll be able to identify where we can make improvements and communicate well, with good persuasion skills to help deliver maximum financial results and the persistence to challenge business decisions and processes.
- Professional qualification ACA / CIMA / ACCA finalist preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role (in travel or hospitality/similar industry) preferred
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing business models and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work with the business to achieve business goals
- Intermediate Level of Excel (Vlookups, pivot tables and macros)
For this role, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of £200 - £300 a day depending on experience.
Start Date: 2nd September 2019
If you want to work for the award-winning Flight Centre Travel Group, click the Apply Now button.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.