Travel Consultant - Gloucester
Job no: 504076
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Retail, Leisure Travel & Retail
We are on the hunt for friendly and enthusiastic individuals with top-notch sales skills and a serious passion for travel to become Travel Consultants within our Gloucester store!
Flight Centre Travel Group has just been recognised by Great Place to Work® as 12th Best Company to Work For as well as being a centre of Excellence in Wellbeing. We believe our people are our most valuable asset and we place the utmost importance on developing our future leaders by providing everyone with clear career progression, ongoing training and support. So whether you're just starting your travel career or looking for a new challenge we have a place for you.
Flight Centre Travel Consultants are motivated by giving excellent customer satisfaction but on top of this and your base salary of £18K, you'll be rewarded with uncapped earning potential too meaning that you are in control of what you earn (average OTE of £26K)!
Our award-winning benefits include:
- Uncapped earnings
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Familiarisation trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Management and leadership training
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
You’ll work 5-days a week. As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work some weekend days within your rota.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
- A high level of education is desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now