Project Manager Meetings & Events, Copenhagen
Job no: 503758
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
Location: Denmark - Copenhagen
Categories: Business Support
You will play a key role in expanding our Meetings & Events activities. You will be focusing on developing both existing and new clients, so we can continue our growth offering unique travel experiences to our clients. You make the difference together with the team!
Your main tasks
- You will work in cooperation with our team across the Nordics.
- You will be focusing on optimizing our existing portfolio for Meetings & Events
- You will be identifying new business opportunities within this area and improve the overall profitability of our products.
- You will be responsible for establish and negotiating with potential suppliers.
- You have a “hands-on” approach and are self-driven.
- You have experience in Meetings & Events activities, including budgeting.
- You have a commercial background.
- You have excellent communication skills in English – both written and spoken.
- You have a good knowledge of using Amadeus and MS Office and ability to learn new systems.
- You are proactive, result- and team-oriented.
- You can distinguish the steps of the overall picture, but also pay analytical attention to details.
- You have good communication skills and you easily create new relationships internally as well as externally.
- You have an empathetic and service-minded approach to your surroundings.
- You care about people, the organization and our clients.
- An opportunity to join our great international dream team in Copenhagen.
- The Meetings & Events department consist of 11 in OSL, STO, HEL and CPH.
- FCM Travel Solutions is characterized by an informal-hierarchy organization, where a good idea is often a few steps away from being implemented. As you adapt to our work-style you will experience that your skills will continuously develop and you area of responsibilities will grow.
Workplace: The position is a full-time position in Bredgade Copenhagen
Position category: Project Manager
Contact: Louise Ekeberg - email@example.com, +46704808621 or Torben Nygaard – firstname.lastname@example.org +4520182424
Application due date: 17-08-2019
Does this sound like good fit for you? Please click on the "Apply now" and upload your personal letter and CV.
FCM Travel Solutions is the flagship global travel management brand of the Flight Centre Travel Group which has expanded to become one of the world’s largest travel companies. FCM is the business travel partner of choice for large national, multinational and global corporations and our global network spans more than 90 countries, employing over 6,000 people. We are transforming the business of travel through our empowered and accountable people who deliver 24/7 service and are available either online or offline. Leveraging FCM's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with our tailored business travel programs, our expertise delivers more for our clients where it matters most to them. For seven consecutive years FCM has been recognized as the World's Leading Travel Management Company at the esteemed World Travel Awards (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011).
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now