You will work in an agile environment where we use Kanban boards and strive to continuously improve. Arrivon is a cloud-based service and we have continuous integration and delivery for the majority of the platform.
You will build user-friendly, secure, modern and scalable solutions as a member of a cross-functional team. The team also takes ownership of the booking tool’s full lifecycle including analysis, development, code review, testing, performance and monitoring. You will also help set the future architecture and technology stack. Your opinion will be heard and you can make a real impact.
The teams also consist of Product Owner and UX. We work closely with Business Owner and other stakeholders and strive to work data-driven by the use of customer input, tracking, metrics and KPIs.
We believe you:
● have experience from working in an agile environment
● appreciate pair/mob programming
● are a responsible team player who enjoys open-minded discussions in a collaborative way
● are self-going, committed to exceed goals and want to make a difference
● are structured, analytic and solution-oriented
● have an interest to develop yourself, to help others develop and act upon team interest
● are curious about new technologies and methodologies and are not afraid of stepping into unknown areas
● are fluent in English
We hope you have experience from:
● 5+ years Java development
● Back and front end development
● Test automation experience (e.g. TDD, Unit Tests)
● Continuous integration
● Cloud-based operations (Amazon AWS is a bonus)
● Microservices Architecture
It is an extra bonus if you have competence in:
● DevOps as part of a team
● Frontend Angular Development (Typescript)
● HTML and CSS
● Continuous delivery
● Infrastructure services (Docker/Amazon ECS)
● Security architecture (OWASP, encryption etc.)
What can we offer you?
We are proud of Arrivon and invite you to join our journey to grow our business area across EMEA markets. This is an exciting opportunity where your work can make a major impact, help us grow and soon see results of your contribution.
We offer you a fun place to work and grow under your own responsibility. If you bring a positive and can-do-attitude, we believe you will feel at home with us. If you some day would like to experience something new, Flight Centre offers you amazing opportunities to discover the world.
This is a full time permanent position, with immediate start or as agreed. We are located in Solna, Stockholm. You report to the Tech Lead.
We would like to have your CV and personal letter as soon as possible. We are interviewing ongoing. If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Hargevik at email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!