UX/UI Designer - Stockholm
Job no: 503755
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
Location: Sweden - Stockholm
Categories: Business Support
We develop Arrivon, a booking tool for business travel, currently used across the Nordics and Northern Europe. Our users love Arrivon and we are growing to meet future demand. Our customers are core of our attention.
You will be responsible for understanding user needs, converting those insights into an enjoyable user experience and to improve Arrivon. You will interact with our users, stakeholders and our development teams to make Arrivon the number one choice for booking business travel.
We strive to work data-driven by the use of customer input, tracking, metrics and KPIs. You will work in an agile and collaborative environment.
We believe you:
- Have 5+ years experience of interaction and visual design
- Have experience and competence within user research and research methodologies
- Are used to working with analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Are a team player who enjoys open-minded discussions in a collaborative way
- Enjoy managing and communicating with stakeholders, are fluent in English and Swedish and feel comfortable to take responsibility
- Keep up-to-date of current best practices and trends within your field and for relevant technologies and techniques
- Have relevant education within e.g. interaction and visual design, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent
- Have minimum basic skills in HTML and CSS
- Have a strong experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Illustrator etc.) or similar tools like Sketch
What would be your responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for the interaction and visual design of Arrivon across all device types and markets
- Understand user needs via user interaction and data and help turn insights and conclusions into product improvements, on a high level as well as in smaller iterations
- Produce and test wireframes, mockups and prototypes of upcoming product ideas or product improvements
- Be an active participant in the development teams to help solve user and design problems, create stories, test and refine.
- Be the champion within user journeys, personas and a user-centered experience
- Facilitate UX related workshops
- Lead the initiative to improve UX culture, processes and methods and be our UX ambassador
What can we offer you?
We are proud of Arrivon and invite you to join our journey to grow our business area across EMEA markets. This is an exciting opportunity where your work can make a major impact, help us grow and soon see results of your contribution.
We offer you a fun place to work and grow under your own responsibility. If you bring a positive and can-do-attitude, we believe you will feel at home with us. If you some day would like to experience something new, Flight Centre offers you amazing opportunities to discover the world.
This is a full time permanent position, with immediate start or as agreed. We are located in Solna Strand, Stockholm. You report to the Head of Corporate Technology Nordics.
We would like to have your CV and personal letter as soon as possible. We are interviewing ongoing. If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Hargevik at email@example.com or +46 70 480 86 34
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now