Event Producer (maternity cover) - New Malden
Job no: 503752
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: New Malden
Categories: Business Support
Boasting over 25 years of award-winning event management experience, cievents is a global strategic event management agency and part of the award winning Flight Centre Travel Group.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a full-time Event Producer to cover a fixed term of 9 months maternity. Under the guidance of the Operations & Production Leader, the Event Producer will ensure the highest standard in our clients’ live production shows. They will be responsible for ensuring the production budget is kept up to date and in reporting any anomalies to the Senior Producer. Additionally, they will provide support in all elements of the live show, helping to manage and effectively delegate to the Production Manager and Production Assistants. This position will be based predominantly in New Malden with attendance to relevant supplier functions which are mainly within UK & Europe.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in the Production Industry
- Demonstrated customer service experience
The rewards and benefits
For this Event Producer role, we offer a competitive salary of £35K OTE and the opportunity to earn profit share. On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at cievents and Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now