Senior Event Producer (maternity cover) - New Malden
Job no: 503737
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: New Malden
Categories: Business Support
Boasting over 25 years of award-winning event management experience, cievents is a global strategic event management agency and part of the award winning Flight Centre Travel Group.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a full-time Senior Event Producer within cievents to ensure the highest standard in our clients’ live production shows for a fixed 9 months maternity cover. The successful candidate will lead the onsite team ensuring adherence to all OH&S requirements and will assist in teaching and mentoring the Producers, Production Managers and Production Assistants. Additional responsibility will be to manage all creative and technical teams on site and take responsibility for the client production budget. This position will be based predominantly in New Malden with travel for events which are mainly within UK & Europe.
What we're looking for:
- Significant experience in the Production Industry
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Proven track record in effective leadership
The rewards and benefits
For this Senior Event Producer role, we offer a competitive salary of £45K OTE and the opportunity to earn profit share. On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at cievents and Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now