European Online Implementation Manager
Job no: 503598
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden
Categories: Business Support, Corporate
FCM in Germany as a business is growing significantly and we’re excited to announce that we now need an English and German speaking Online Implementation Manager to help facilitate the gap we currently have for our online technical support. This role can be based in New Malden, FCM Birmingham, FCM Leeds or if you are feeling adventurous – FCM Berlin!
You will be responsible for the implementation of Online Booking Tools and profile solutions for our corporate customers across Europe. You must have strong communication skills, good knowledge on the Online Booking Tools and previous experience of Implementation. You will have key responsibilities which are accountable on delivering a high standard of work to our customers.
- Facilitate the implementation of Online Booking Tools through a structured implementation plan. This will include the following points, but not limited to;
- The initial implementation meeting, either on-site or off-site via web-ex and conference call
- Internal and external weekly meetings
- Regular follow ups on actions
- Configuration of Online Booking Tools
- Initial user, location and specific required settings uploads
- Handover to support
- Manage BAU across the brand
- Manage configuration changes for existing sites
- Implement relevant enhancements or features to existing sites
- Meet Customer Delivery Team to strategically plan business needs and implementation processes
- Build rapport with clients and teams to better understand their needs
- Support the support team on a regular basis as required
- Understand the FCM EU Customer Delivery business plan and the deliverables attached to this
We are looking for:
- Online support experience
- Business travel experience
- Experience in a commercial or business environment
- Proven success in previous roles
- Proven track record in online implementation
Why Flight Centre?
Flight Centre regards its people as its greatest asset and has consistently been recognised as an employer of choice internationally. We have just been listed in the top 12 at the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019. It is the dedication to our team that keeps the company on top of the industry ladder. That’s why we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
'Flexible working' requests will be considered where possible for example flexible start and finish times, compressed hours, some home working and working from another office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now