Product Management Accountant - New Malden
Job no: 503427
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Business Support
This is an opportunity to join a global, fast paced company, where Finance is at the heart of the business. We have a strong track record of developing our people. As such, this Product Management Accountant role is suitable for someone who wants to progress their career.
The Product Management Accountant will become an integral part of the Product Finance Team, working to strict monthly reporting deadlines, and supporting the Air and Land Product Commercial teams producing analytical support as required.
A key part of the role will be streamlining the existing process flows that sit within the Product Finance Team. The right individual needs to have a passion for process efficiency, and as the role develops, there will be an opportunity to gain increasing levels of exposure to the Product Business Leaders, and subsequent commercial analytical support
This role requires the development and maintenance of sufficient financial controls to ensure our results are accurate and all financial risks are mitigated.
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing business models and processes
- Demonstrated ability to support strategic decision making and market awareness
- Demonstrated ability to work with the business to achieve business goals
- Advanced Level (Vlookups, Pivot tables and macros) Excel
- SiSense or BI Software an advantage
Why Flight Centre?
Flight Centre regards its people as its greatest asset and has consistently been recognised as an employer of choice internationally. We have just been listed in the top 12 at the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019. It is the dedication to our team that keeps the company on top of the industry ladder. That’s why we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
'Flexible working' requests will be considered where possible for either occasional home working or working from another Flight Centre Travel Group office.
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now