Travel Consultant Part Time - Wimbledon
Job no: 503316
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Part time
Categories: Corporate, Corporate Travel
Multi-award-winning global travel company, Corporate Traveller, is seeking a part-time (22 hours) Business Travel Consultant to join their busy out-of-hours team in Wimbledon to start ASAP.
This is a great position for someone who likes to have their daytime free, avoiding the busy commute. The role involves working in a busy and sociable environment where no two days are the same. Your hours will be two week day evenings from 5.30pm to 10.30pm and one weekend/public holiday shift 8.30am - 7pm.
Working outside of normal office hours, you'll offer a comprehensive service to Corporate Traveller clients where travel is imminent. Consequently, you'll need to be quick thinking and able to work under pressure as travel is often on an emergency basis. You'll also need to be positive and passionate about delivering an exceptional service to your high calibre business clients, often at director level, both over the phone and via email. Finally, you'll need the ability to sell products and services, maximising opportunities to generate increased revenue for the business.
Your main duties will involve:
- Working under pressure, often on an emergency basis, to provide solutions to our corporate clients travel needs
- Booking all aspects of travel including flights, car hire, chauffeurs, trains & accommodation
- Building relationships and exceeding customers' expectations
- Providing reservations, ticketing and reissues
What we are looking for:
- Previous business travel experience working with scheduled airfares
- Good travel knowledge
- A quick thinker who is able to come up with immediate solutions under pressure, and deliver them accurately
- Ability to communicate effectively, often dealing with difficult and stressed clients
Why Join Corporate Traveller?
Our company culture is fun, sociable and challenging, which contributed to us featuring top 12 in the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019. You'll be joining an enthusiastic team who will support you from your very first day. You'll also gain access to any training you may need to get you up to speed. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
You’ll be rewarded with an OTE of £19,265, as well as the fantastic benefits we’re renowned for:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now