Project Manager - New Malden
Job no: 503280
Brand: Flight Centre Technology
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Business Support
Looking to progress a career in Project Management within a fantastic award-winning company? Look no further! Here at Flight Centre Travel Group, we have an exciting opportunity for you, for a full-time Project Manager based within our Head Office, New Malden (just 14 minutes from Clapham Junction). We've recently invested heavily in our technology, so this is a fantastic time to join our Leisure Technology Project Team. The successful candidate will be joining the team responsible for the strategic direction, analysis, development, testing and integration of all technology projects within Flight Centre UK and Ireland’s Leisure Business.
What's involved in being a Project Manager for us?
The project management aspect of this role will require you to liaise with the Leisure Technology Leader to plan, assign and oversee the successful delivery of projects.
Other key aspects of the role
- Reports to Leisure Technology Leader
- Occasionally required to work out of hours (late nights / weekends)
- Close liaison with Business Process Owners and Core Systems Analysts
- Work with external suppliers & partners as appropriate
We're looking for
- Experience in Project/Program Managing using leading methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of the travel industry
- Advanced MS Project Skills
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Complex project management experience
- Experience of working to and exceeding targets
- Flexibility and adaptability in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Proven experience in commercial engagements, including contract negotiation, implementation and impact analysis
- ITIL qualified preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of ISO27001 security standard preferred
- Experience of Microsoft Technologies preferred
The rewards and benefits
For the Project Manager role, we offer a competitive salary of £50K- £55K DOE plus generous incentivised bonuses, whereby you will be rewarded each month based on targets that you meet and exceed. This is an exciting time for the business, as our business plans involve our corporate space spreading across Europe, offering you huge potential to progress with it. On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Excellent share plan and pension schemes
- Free and confidential financial consultations from our in-house financial team
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, cycle-to-work scheme and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work®), reaching an all-time high of 12th place this year. If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now