Corporate Travel Consultant - New Plymouth
Job no: 503277
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: Manawatu, New Plymouth
At Corporate Traveller we offer a range of specialised business travel solutions and corporate travel management services to make our client's travel faster, cheaper and greener. As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group we are one of the world's largest travel companies operating more than 30 different brands and employs over 17,000 staff.
About the role:
We're looking for a multi-skilled travel specialist to join a high preforming team. If you already have experience working in travel sales, this is a great opportunity to develop and move into the challenging world of corporate travel management.
As your clients' dedicated Travel Manager you will be:
- Providing a first class customer service to the client
- Transacting all clients travel requirements (including International travel bookings), in a timely, accurate, friendly and helpful manner in accordance with minimum standards
- Compliance with clients service level agreements
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and providing sound travel advise
- Actively developing client relationships
- Attending client meetings and client events
All about you:
It’s imperative our clients continue to receive our award winning service delivery so we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate their own customer service and previous travel booking successes.
- You must have previous travel consulting experience from travel retail, wholesale or airline environment
- A track record of excellence in customer service
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy
- Great knowledge of travel and desire to achieve results
- The ability to think outside the square, work part of a team as well as the drive to deliver outstanding customer service
- And like us, you’ll have a passion for travel
Remuneration and benefits:
- A retainer plus uncapped earning potential - Average earnings in the first year are $75,000 !
- Award winning Flight Centre Travel Group employee benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Career opportunities within a growing business
- Opportunities to work overseas if desired.
To join a first class team, apply today!
Back to search results Apply now