Graduate Fast Track Programme - London/South East
Job no: 503055
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Location: City of London
Categories: Corporate, Retail
At Flight Centre our purpose is ‘To open up the world for those who want to see’. With that mission in mind we have designed a Graduate Programme with a difference to find the next generation of travel industry innovators. In contrast to conventional graduate schemes which offer rotations across defined departments, our programme is tailored to you, because we believe everyone is unique.
We put you in the Captain’s seat from day one because our programme is about seeing you develop into one of our Senior Leaders where you will make all the decisions. This could see you running a whole division of our business, managing the product we sell, or having the best seat in the house as our European MD. Through mentorship, we help you manage your career, because we believe everyone at Flight Centre is a person, not an algorithm. This means that we hand you the controls to navigate your own career.
At Flight Centre we have a reputation for being irreverent; we take our business seriously, but not ourselves. That’s why we are one of the largest and fastest growing award-winning travel companies in the world. Our global scope offers our 20,000 strong workforce extraordinary careers across 23 countries, giving them an array of truly Global opportunities.
Want in? Here’s what we are looking for:
- Impassioned individuals, we love travel and we can’t stop talking about it, we’ve tried
- Self-starters, you have to have that oomph to get to the top
- Seasoned travellers that have been to two or more continents
- Sales potential, as you’ll start off working as either a Travel Consultant or Business Development Manager
- Great self-awareness
- Bags of can-do attitude, we are not afraid to muck-in
- Smarty pants (2:1 degree preferred)
What to expect from us:
- A dedicated senior mentor to help manage your career
- Invitations to exclusive networking events with our senior leadership team
- Specialist career development days
- Fun and helpful in-house travel team who will help you make the most of your Wanderlust… we’ve got some great staff travel discounts to use on your own holidays!
- Charity fundraising and awesome networking and social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies and our annual Global Gathering at an exciting destination
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team – so you can get that beach bod! – not to mention free health checks
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week for everyone to exercise
- Mindfulness awareness programmes and dedicated helpline
- Free financial consultations – so we can help you budget for your next big trip!
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.; why not claim back your sunglasses?
- Generous share scheme – so you can be a part of our great travel business
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical – so once you’re well and truly inspired, take a great career break travelling the world
We’ll be holding an Assessment Day on 17th July 2019 but we’re flexible about start dates. September 2019 is ideal but we’re happy to get you started with us as soon as you’re ready.
To embark on your new adventure, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now