Graduate Fast Track Programme - London/SE
Job no: 503054
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Location: City of London
Categories: Corporate, Retail
- Looking for a new career adventure?
- Do you crave Wanderlust?
- Feel like traditional, structured graduate schemes just aren’t for you?
- Do you hate the idea of the city rat race?
- Do you want to open up the world for those who want to see?
Then you’ve come to the right place…
Award winning Flight Centre Travel Group have a fantastic opportunity for travel-hungry graduates to join our Graduate Fast Track Programme. See your career soar to new heights on a programme that propels you to a senior leadership level within our business.
Starting as a Travel Consultant or Business Development Manager, you’ll follow a comprehensive leadership pathway. We offer you the support and development to get to a level in our business where you truly do make all the decisions. Our programme is uniquely designed with you in mind. Through mentorship, we proactively manage your career, because we believe everyone at Flight Centre is a person, not an algorithm. This ensures that the career path you follow is yours to choose.
Who are Flight Centre Travel Group?
We are one of the fastest growing award-winning travel companies with multiple brands, encompassing the whole of the travel selling market, from our wonderful Flight Centre stores dotted all around the country to our business operations under individually successful divisions (Flight Centre Business Travel) and brands ‘Corporate Traveller’ and ‘FCM Travel Solutions’, to our industry specific travel solutions offerings such as ‘Flight Centre First and Business’, ‘cievents’ and ‘StudentUniverse’. Simply put, we’re huge and we have a lot to offer! Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK and one of the largest travel companies in the world. Our global scope offers our people extraordinary careers across 23 countries, while our multi-brand structure presents an array of opportunities for internal progression and new experiences.
What you get from us
As part of our team, you will earn a competitive salary, receive outstanding coaching and development and also gain access to the following benefits:
- Fun and helpful in-house travel team who will help you make the most of your Wanderlust… we’ve got some great staff travel discounts to use on your own holidays!
- Charity fundraising and awesome networking and social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team – so you can get that beach bod! – not to mention free health checks
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to everyone to exercise
- Mindfulness awareness programmes and dedicated helpline
- Free financial consultations – so we can help you budget for your next big trip!
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.; why not claim back your sunglasses?
- Generous share scheme – so you can be a part of our great travel business
- Excellent pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical – so once you’re well and truly inspired, take a great career break travelling the world
What we want from you
- Impassioned individuals
- Seasoned travellers
- Solutions driven
- Sales aptitude
- Great self-awareness
- Bags of can-do attitude
- Smarty pants (2:1 degree preferred)
I’m in! - What’s next? When can I start?
We’ll be holding an Assessment Day on 17th July 2019 but we’re flexible about start dates. September 2019 is ideal but we’re happy to get you started with us as soon as you’re ready.
To embark on your new adventure, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now