Business Intelligence (BI) - New Malden
Job no: 502734
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Business Support
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to be one of the world’s largest travel agency groups and is award-winning in terms of its customers and its people, which is why we consistently feature in the UK Great Place to Work® Institute’s Best Places to Work. Due to our growth and progression, we are pleased to announce an exciting new role has been created within our finance team for a Business Intelligence BI Systems Owner. The successful candidate will ensure consistent delivery of data and reporting to the business as part of a wide-ranging data strategy.
As FCTG continues to grow strongly in the UK, the reporting requirements has grown significantly to support the various brands on this journey. We have adopted SISENSE as our key reporting tool for internal management information and a need has arisen for increased governance of the BI Environment and development of BI capabilities. The BI Systems Owner will be responsible for the stability of the current system by working closely with IT and the BI provider to ensure the correct set up and governance of the tool. As well as this, the BI System Owner will need to be comfortable with presenting and training a large team of management accountants in the BI tool. This is to develop the skills of the MA team as well as provide best practice. You will also have the opportunity to use your technical skills with hands-on development where required.
Rewards and Recognition
This new role offers a great opportunity to be at the forefront of the future success of all our brands as well as drive the data strategy. We’re rewarding the BI Systems Owner a competitive salary plus you’ll have access to our suite of award-winning benefits:
- Dedicated travel booking team offering amazing discounted travel from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Excellent share and pension schemes
- Free and confidential financial consultations from our in-house financial team
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, cycle-to-work scheme
- Bronze level health cash plan - you can claim for optical, dental and other treatments
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years and more...
What we’re looking for
- Proven record of administering a system governance process
- SISENSE experience would be advantageous but experience in other BI tools would be considered
- Ability to communicate effectively and run training programmes
- Previous experience in delivering and maintaining BI environment
- Experience in data modelling techniques
- Logical and physical data modelling
- Experience of working with large and complex data sets
- Demonstrated ability to work with the business to achieve business goals
- Experience in SQL and other programming languages is essential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies please
Back to search results Apply now