Online Implementation Manager - Birmingham/Leeds/New Malden
Job no: 502488
Brand: FCM Travel Solutions
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey, West Midlands, West Yorkshire
Categories: Business Support
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to become one of the world’s largest travel agency groups. We are continuing our growth and success as we expand our European operations and as such, our FCM Travel Solutions brand is seeking an Online Implementation Manager to join their Corporate Online team in either our office in Birmingham or Leeds or New Malden, although you'll be required to travel to customers and different offices. Within this role, you'll be responsible for the implementation of online booking tools and profile solutions for our corporate customers across Europe. You will have key responsibilities which are accountable on delivering a high standard of work to our customers.
This is a project-based role with the majority of implementations taking between 2-3 months to complete and usually consists of:
- An initial implementation meeting, either onsite or offsite via web-ex and conference call
- Internal and external meetings
- Configuration of online booking tools
- Initial user, location, and specific required settings uploads
- Handover of the client implementation to the client servicing team
As well as plenty of client interaction, you'll also manage the configuration changes for existing sites including enhancements and features and you’ll get involved in strategic planning with the online team regarding business needs and implementation processes.
To achieve in this role, you'll have experience in online support or similar and have been involved in the completion of support to implementation development plan. We're looking for proven success in a business travel role, with a comprehensive knowledge of GDS systems and OBTs, as well as experience with Concur, AeTM, Cytric.
The rewards and benefits
For this Online Implementation Manager role, we offer a competitive salary of £38K OTE and excellent award-winning benefits. This is an exciting time for the business, as our business plans involve our corporate space moving into Europe, offering you huge potential to progress with it.
We have just been listed in the top 12 at the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019. It is the dedication to our team that keeps the company on top of the industry ladder. That’s why we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a DBS and Identity check, completed by Flight Centre Travel Group.
Back to search results Apply now