CRM Marketing Manager - New Malden
Job no: 502420
Brand: Flight Centre Brand Marketing
Work type: Full time
Location: New Malden, Surrey
Categories: Business Support
Looking to progress a career in Customer Relationship Management within a fantastic award-winning company? Look no further! Here at Flight Centre Travel Group, we have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Marketing Manager, based within our Head Office, New Malden (just 14 minutes from Clapham Junction). We've recently invested heavily in our CRM and digital space, so this is a fantastic time to join the CRM team. The successful candidate will be joining the team responsible for driving customer loyalty and retention through the delivery of targeted email and direct marketing campaigns. This is a very customer-focused role, whereby you show thorough understanding of the customer journey, and ensure that every decision is considered from a customer’s perspective. You will report into the Head of CRM and work alongside a Senior CRM Marketing Executive and CRM Analyst.
As CRM Marketing Manager, you'll be supporting the Head of CRM and Insights on delivering the CRM and retention strategy for Flight Centre across multiple retail brands. You’ll be the ‘go to’ person for schedule requests and questions relating to day-to-day activity.
Other key aspects of the role:
- Day-to-day management of the CRM programmes and schedule including writing copy, creating templates, sourcing and re-sizing images, building and deploying communications to ensure high levels of customer engagement
- Work closely with other teams to develop innovative, engaging and integrated CRM campaigns with a consistent message across all consumer touch-points
- Ensure email and direct mail programmes are delivered correctly and accurately according to the schedule
- Work closely with the Head of CRM and Insights to manage relationships with external stakeholders to deliver new and enhanced capabilities that develop CRM strategy
- Monitor competitor activity and react where appropriate
- Work to further develop the segmentation framework and customer contact strategy to achieve retention and conversion targets
- Analyse performance of campaign results and produce reports, making recommendations and implementing changes based on findings
- Look at ways to improve campaign efficiency, optimising all BAU, partnership and customer journey communications
- Build and execute A/B testing for subject lines, content and offers to get maximum results
- Ensure competitive product offering and relevant content by liaising with merchandising and product teams
- Ensure sales teams are aware of advertised deals
- Help develop and mentor the Senior CRM Marketing Executive
What we're looking for
To achieve in this position, you'll need to have excellent copy writing skills, be able to work to deadlines and multi-task with a strong commercial acumen. You'll also have strong analytical skills, which will be optimum to improving campaigns and driving good results.
More about what the role requires
- A strong understanding of CRM and marketing automation
- Creation and execution of email based marketing campaigns
- Ability and willingness to share skills and coach others
- A love of data and ability to optimise campaigns
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then read on...
We're looking for the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a CRM role, including experience executing complex email marketing campaigns across the customer journey
- Experience in creating and building emails, using email marketing software
- Skilled in Photoshop or other photo manipulation software
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver would be advantageous
- Travel industry experience is advantageous
- A marketing degree is desirable
The rewards and benefits
For the CRM Marketing Manager role, we offer a competitive salary of £28K - £35K DOE plus generous incentivised bonuses, whereby you will be rewarded each month based on targets that you meet and exceed. This is an exciting time for the business, as our business plans involve our corporate space spreading across Europe, offering you huge potential to progress with it. On top of this, you'll gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Excellent share plan and pension schemes
- Free and confidential financial consultations from our in-house financial team
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, cycle-to-work scheme and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work®). If you want to join us in our success, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now