Regional Finance Leader
Job no: 502053
Brand: Buffalo Tours
Work type: Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Buffalo Tours was originally launched in 1994 by founder Tran Trong Kien. As a young medical student from Hanoi, Kien spent his spare time guiding travellers throughout Vietnam to help fund his studies and show off the country he loved.
Today, Buffalo Tours is one of Asia’s leading destination management companies, with hundreds of thousands of passengers carried annually and several internationally recognised industry awards under our belts. That same drive to showcase a love of the region is at the heart of everything Buffalo Tours does today. Now as a member of Flight Centre Travel Group we remain committed to changing lives through travel.
Since our modest beginnings, the Buffalo Tours team hold responsible travel as a core commitment. As we have grown, so too has the commitment to work responsibly with our customers, host communities and local business partners. We always ensure our tours have a minimal impact on the natural environment, while remaining respectful and observant of local customs and supportive of local economies.
If you are successful, you will find out that working with Buffalo Tours more than just a job. We are family. We offer exciting career progression, including global career opportunities and fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.
About the Opportunity
Buffalo Tours is looking for a Finance Leader to be based in Vietnam. As a key member of the Finance leadership team, your role is to lead a high performing team that consistently delivers financial support for business leaders to help drive sustainable growth and probability. You will lead the finance function which provides reporting, compliance and business intelligence to Buffalo Tour Group at a sustainable cost. To be successful in this role you will need to have been previously successful in a financially complex business, have excellent communications skills to clearly articulate your expert financial advice to business stakeholders.
- Financial Reporting month end reporting within fixed deadlines
- Assist the CFO to develop and execute the Regional Finance plan.
- Prepare insightful analysis of actual results vs. budget and prior year for the group
- Play a crucial role in managing business changes from financial perspective, including projects, new company set up, changing in local legislation, changes in Group structure.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures
- Provide financial modelling to support new business initiatives and decision making.
- Assist Business Leaders with budgeting and forecasting.
- Offer ideas and initiatives to the business to improve results and productivity.
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance in a multi-national company.
- CA/CPA designation (or equivalent) desirable.
- Fluent in written and verbal in both national language and English.
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience in managing teams is required, regional experience an advantage
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Customer centric with commitment to high standards of service delivery.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective time/priority management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills across different cultures.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply today! By joining the team, you will discover first hand our passion at creating unforgettable experiences unique to every guest.
Back to search results Apply now