Flight Centre Independent - Canada Wide
Job no: 492864
Brand: Flight Centre Independent
Work type: Full time
Location: Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario
Toronto & Vancouver (Various Locations Throughout Canada)
Imagine being your own boss, running a profitable business & having the flexibility to travel. Align yourself with a strong consumer brand that has been successfully operating in Canada for the last 22 years.
Independent by Flight Centre gives you the best of both worlds.
Your clients know and trust the Flight Centre name and we are a host agency that encourages your entrepreneurial spirit. We are completely dedicated to helping you grow your home-based, independent business by providing you with one-to-one care, cross country support and unrestricted access to Flight Centre’s unique product & pricing.
About the Opportunity
No matter where your business sits, at the end of the day we want the opportunity to discuss your business with you to see if there is a way we can help you grow.
If you want to grow your own travel business and become an Independent by Flight Centre today, identify if you are:
- New to Industry – Have that passion for travel but unsure how to sell it? We have a model specifically designed to give you the support and education you need to run your own profitable business.
- Independent – Are you an experienced agent either or have worked in the travel industry? Let us help you work for yourself not by yourself.
- Agencies – You have your own retail site, brand and maybe one or two agents working with you. See how we can complement your existing business.
- Partners – You have a strong established brand that is important to you. See where we can fit to help you grow your brand.
Please note: This is not a salaried employment opportunity but a business opportunity as you will be an independent consultant.
We will give you everything you need to get started, including:
- The building blocks and tools to learn and navigate the travel landscape if you are new to industry.
- Ongoing training, software, accounting, and business support from a company focused on the development and success of its people and partners.
- Access to Flight Centre's preferred supplier program and world-class contracted product.
- State-of-the-art booking tools and access to Flight Centre’s proven marketing strategies and branded collateral.
- The back office support of qualified accountants, product support experts and Flight Centre’s national Ticket Centre.
- Your own Personalized Independent by Flight Centre website, including your own online booking engine, and Independent by Flight Centre email address.
- Dedicated, one to one educational sessions built around your schedule and the support you need to look after your clients during your initial training and transition.
- The best commissions in the industry negotiated using the strength of Flight Centre's Global Buying Power.
An annual fee of $300 charged each March, this is pro-rated at $25 per month in your first year depending on your start date.
A tailor made monthly fee structure that supports the specific needs starting from $49.
$2899 enrollment fee for New to industry agents only.
These are the only fees that you will incur from us to run your own business partnered with such a consumer-friendly brand.
But don't just take it from us, have a look at what our Agents are saying......
"I became an agent with Independent by Flight Centre because I was dissatisfied with my previous company support and commission structure. I wanted a recognized name with professional qualities and a chance for further training. Joining Independent by Flight Centre is the best move I've made. There is continuous learning available and lots of feedback from all levels of management. Wonderful, wonderful."
"I have been working with Independent by Flight Centre for 5 years now and I am extremely happy about my decision. Not only am I a part of an agency that has worldwide connections, I am getting paid for virtually everything I do and the Flight Centre brand name means something to my clients. It was agonizingly difficult for me to make the decision to go from a standard 9 to 5 job in a traditional agency to being my own boss and work from home, but in hindsight it was the best decision I could have ever made. My take-home-pay has doubled, and I now travel at least 3 times a year."
"Independent by Flight Centre” allows me to offer my clients a deeply personalized experience as a small business, but with big business prices, offers and promotions. I love being close with my clients and still being able to offer them the great deals that a larger agency would. The support from everyone at Flight Centre has been an incredible foundation for the services I offer."
For more information, visit our website:
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Back to search results Apply now