Senior Payroll Consultant
Apply now Refer a friend
Job no: 508706
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Strategy
Position: Senior Payroll Consultant
So what are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate payroll professional who can bring a wealth of experience to our team. We are a diverse and inclusive environment, and our work is fast paced and dynamic. The role will suit someone who is energetic, keen to embrace change with a strong work ethic. Exceptional Customer Service and building key business relationships is a large part of this role, in addition to strong attention to detail, accuracy and problem solving skills. If you can demonstrate you are an Ideal Team Player, then you are who we are looking for.
The role will involve all aspects of processing payroll related functions, across multiple pay cycles and legal entities.
- Ensure all payroll is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Personnel records are up to date and accurate
- Process Improvement
- Relationship Building
- Adhere to the Paymatters Customer Service Charter
Key competencies & attributes :
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Organise work efficiently
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Upholds company philosophies
Experience & knowledge
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Sound working knowledge of excel
- Experience working with Ascender Payroll system desirable
We’re proud to have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards 2018
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today and join one of Australia's best known brands!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend