Manager - Travel Sales and Support Team - Montvale, NJ
Job no: 502446
Brand: GOGO Vacations
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
At GOGO Vacations, we provide wholesale sales and support to travel professionals. This Leadership position will involve liaising with the Travel Agent community and assisting them with planning all aspects of their client's trips, including flights, accommodation, tours and activities, transfers with the aim of generating business and building a loyal customer base. In addition, this position will provide support, both technical and operational, to the website.
The Team Leader is the person that is responsible for the success of their Sales & Support teams by providing the direction and vision for the team. The primary role is to develop and grow the Sales & Support teams through continuous training and monitoring process efficiency. The Team Leader works with consultants and Regional Leader to ensure best results. The Team Leader leads by example, is disciplined, nurtures, develops and shares information. The Team Leader will oversee both the Online Sales & Support Team and the 24/7 Customer Support Team
- Provide support to all teams
- Assist with questions and problem solving
- Driving financial results and KPI's
- Coaching and developing team members to improve performance
- Motivating and maintaining the spirit of the team
- Providing vision and focus for your team
- Monitor team’s performance to ensure they meet goals
- Implementing and evaluating all new processes and procedures
- Monitor trends and patterns in agent and team performance to identify problem areas and take action for continuous improvement
- Maintaining effective relationships and communications with clients and vendors
- Building and maintaining account relationships & business
Education and Skills Required:
- Proven leadership ability with consistent figures
- Minimum 12 months experience within the travel industry or related field
- Team player, ability to develop your staff
- Ability to manage change
- Sound business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of company, systems and policies
- Have passion to drive the business
- Ability to create a fun and exciting work environment along with business efficiency
- 100% believe in and commitment to the FCTG systems and philosophies
Highlights along the way will include:
- Generous Salary plus annual support incentive
- Full-time position
- Our own in-house Learning Center - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running, as well as ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Discounted travel benefits - With our own in-house staff travel agents we'll keep you up-to-date with any exclusive and industry specials.
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips…the list goes on.
- FREE and confidential access to our own financial advisors.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unbeatable company culture.
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now